View cart “Shaker + Zink” has been added to your cart.
Creatine Monohydrate 400 g
74 in stock
Creatine Monohydrate is one of few supplements that has stood the test of time! It has been a popular supplement among athletes for decades for good reason. Below are some of its benefits.
Creatine can improve health and athletic performance in a number of ways. In high intensity exercise, such as prayers in the Temple of Iron, its main role is to increase the phosphocreatine stores in your muscles. The additional stores can then be used to produce more ATP (adenosine triphosphate – energy-carrying molecule found in the cells of all living things), which is the key energy source for heavy lifting and other high-intensity exercise (1, 2).
Creatine also helps you gain muscle in the following ways:
- Improved cell-signalling. It can increase satellite cell-signalling, which aids muscle repair and new muscle-growth (1).
- Raised anabolic hormones. Studies note a rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after taking creatine (1, 2, 3).
- Increased cell-hydration. Creatine lifts water-content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth (1, 2).
- Reduced protein-breakdown. It may increase total muscle-mass by reducing muscle breakdown (1).
- Lower myostatin levels. Elevated levels of the protein myostatin can slow or inhibit new muscle-growth. Supplementing with creatine can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential (1).
- Brain health. Creatine supplements also increase phosphocreatine stores in your brain, which may promote brain health and improve symptoms of neurological disease.
Caz (verified owner) –
Great no frills creatine option from Marcus.
If you care about building muscle and you’re not on creatine what are you evening doing? 20 grams a day your first week, follow up with 5 grams a day everyday during training. I mix with his pre workout on training days and EAAs on rest days.
Hyperborean Wolf (verified owner) –
Really great supplement, love the package.
Martin (verified owner) –
Great creatine, no nonsense added.
Not much else to say, great price, great product as expected!
Jaco (verified owner) –
Good product, I’ve been using this product for over a year now. Though I do want to note that the zip lock wears off after 1 or 2 months of daily usage which causes the creatine to clump because the the package can’t be sealed off airtight.